Seaward Marine Corporation has over 25 years of experience providing underwater and marine construction services.
- Mixed-gas, deep water, inspection, non-destructive testing, repair, welding, salvage, demolition, underwater painting, concrete and sediment removal.
- Government, commercial, and private facilities and vessels worldwide including power plants, breakwaters, pipelines, subsea utility cables, shipyards, drydocks, marinas, naval ships, and barges.
Our staff is the most experienced team of professionals in Norfolk Harbor with over 300 years of combined experience in marine construction.
- Project Managers
- Professional Engineer/Commercial Diver (NY and VA state certified)
- Field and Dive Superintendents
- Construction Foremen
- Over 30 Commercial Divers
- Crane & Equipment Operators
- Certified Welders
- Skilled Laborers
- Administrative Staff
Seaward Marine Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact our Human Resource division at (757) 558-3939 (TYY/TDD users, call 711) or email firstname.lastname@example.org